For the sustained development of the nation a highly skilled work force is required. With this motto, Palamuru University is working towards catering the needs of the industries and institutes by providing skilled and motivated graduates through the placement cell.
The University has a dedicated placement cell and the placement officer. The placement officer interacts with the potential recruiters such as reputed MNCs, NGOs, Govt and private sectors on a timely basis.
- To develop aptitude, communication skills, Group discussion and Personal interview skills for the students.
- To provide carrier counselling by reputed carrier counsellors and senior corporate personnel so that their chances of selection increases.
- To Communicate, network and relationship building with the reputed organizations for pre-placement visits.
- To provide opportunities for the students to participate and get selected in their interested organization.
- To build a network of previously selected graduates which may help the current students to get awareness of employment possibilities in the present market.
- To provides guidance and counselling for self employment and social entrepreneurship.
The placement cell will be in touch with the final year students who are going to graduate at the end of the academic year. Once a potential recruiter shows an interest in recruitment from the University, the placement cell asks the students to register their names for the employment opportunity. Educational and personal details of the candidates will be collected and database will be maintained. Further, the placement cell assists the employers in conducting written test, personal interviews and intimating the selected candidates.
In the year 2016 Palamuru University registered with TASK (Telangana Academy of Skills and Knowledge) for the purpose of training and personality development of the students for placements and opportunities.
Most of students are placed in various companies such as HETERO, ARBINDO, Dr. Reddy Labs., etc.
- HETERO LABS LTD. has conducted campus selection for the students of M.Pharmacy in the year 2015.
- SYMED LABS LTD. has conducted campus selection for the students of M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in the year 2015.
- HETERO LABS LTD. has conducted campus selection for the students of M.Pharmacy, B. Pharmacy, M.Sc. Organic Chemistry and M.Sc. Integrated Chemistry in the year 2017.
- MSN PHARMA LABS has conducted campus selection for the students of M.Pharmacy, B. Pharmacy, M.Sc. Organic Chemistry and M.Sc. Integrated Chemistry in the year 2019.
- CHAITANYA SCHOOL has conducted campus selection for the students in the year 2019.